Physicist (Ph. D.)
Multifunctional Optical Materials Group
Institute of Materials Science of Sevilla
Spanish National Research Council
c/ Américo Vespucio, 49. 41092 – Sevilla
tel: +34 954 489 593
– Preparation/review of IP documents (patents).
– Use of patent databases (e.g. Espacenet, Derwent, etc) to perform searches for state-of-the-art.
– Use of patent classification codes (IPC and CPC).
– Preparation of successful proposals for project financing at European (FP7/H2020) and national level.
– Project managing at European, national and regional level.
– Negotiation of technology transfer agreements, e.g. patent licenses and R&D contracts.
– Preparation of technology offers, adapting scientific information for the purposes of marketing materials.
– Attendance of technology transfer events at national/international conferences/exhibitions.
– 2013 – Present: Project and Knowledge Transfer Manager. Spanish National Research Council (www.csic.es) – Material Science Institute of Seville (www.icms.us-csic.es/en).
– 2010 – 2013: Knowledge Transfer Manager. Spanish National Research Council (www.csic.es) – Assistant Vice-Presidency for Knowledge Transfer (www.csic.es/web/guest/presentaciontc).
– 2008 – 2010: Innovation Consultant. Alma Consulting Group (www.almacg.es/).
– 2003 – 2007: FPU Fellowship (Spanish Ministry of Science) – funding of PhD studies.
– 2002: Graduated top of class from Bachelor’s Degree programme in Physical Science. University of Sevilla.